Double and Thrice
|Company name||Double and Thrice Ltd.|
|Based in||Coventry, United Kingdom|
|Founding date||July 23, 2013|
|Press / Business Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone||+44 (7989) 743839|
An independent iOS app development and contracting company founded by Amy Worrall.
|Developer||Double and Thrice Ltd.|
|Release Date||1 February, 2014 (version 1)|
13 May, 2016 (version 2, with realtime support)
|Platform||iPhone and iPod Touch|
UK Transport is the first public transport journey planning app to support the whole of Britain, including the whole Transport for London network. With UK Transport you'll never get lost again. Plan a door-to-door journey between any two points. Visit unfamiliar cities without worrying you won't be able to get around. Know in advance when the last bus will leave. Make journeys that integrate buses, trains, coaches, ferries, trams, the Tube, and more.
Realtime data for trains (nationwide), London Underground, DLR, and buses (in supported areas) give you powerful information to help you conduct your journey.
Powered by SilverRail, an industry leading journey planner that powers over 75% of all UK rail searches, UK Transport brings together the UK's public transport data into one integrated system. Fed up with buses that don't meet up with trains? With UK Transport you can see all your journey options. It even shows the walking route to get you to the right stop.
The app’s developer, Amy Worrall, said “This app is like Satnav for public transport. It puts you in control of your journey, and helps you get where you need to be, especially when things go wrong.”
- Plan a journey to anywhere in Britain, via bus, train, underground, tram, ferry and more.
- Know exactly what destination to look for on the front of every bus.
- An unique graphical overview of every journey option makes it easy to pick the most effective route.
- View a map of your journey, including walking routes to get to bus stops and stations.
- View the timetable for departures from a stop or station, with realtime expected arrival times (in supported locations).
Click for large version.